Friday 9 October 2009

Website Project

For my final project, I am planning on creating an interactive website that will consist of three different worlds. My main reason for creating this project is that I want to create an environment for my characters. My characters up until now are just designs and sketches in my many sketchbooks. I want them to come alive in a world that they can inhabit. the characters are just living in my sketchbook right now and I have lots of different sketchbooks. I'm not quite sure yet what the website itself will consist of or how it will work. But I aim to create the website around three worlds. These worlds are not fianlised, but I am thinking of creating an underwater world, a woodland and a city. These 3 worlds will be different to each other and will also include many different characters. As I have already mentioned, The website is still at the ideas stage as I need to decide which characters will be included, what the website will include and also how it will work. There are many different ways that I could get the website to work, and many different ways in which the viewer could navigate around the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment